Chief Consultant Neonatologist & Pediatric Intensivist
Lotus Hospital for Women & Children
- MBBS. Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati
- Best Outgoing Student of MBBS Batch. Winner of Three Gold Medals, and First Ranker in seven out of thirteen subjects in MBBS.
- MD Pediatrics from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Ex- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatrics ( U.S.A )
- Fellow of the Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health (FRCPCH), United Kingdom.
My Expertise :
- I received specialized training in Neonatology and Pediatric Intensive Care in the United Kingdom for three years.
- Pediatric Residency and Fellowship training in Pediatric Intensive Care and Neonatology in the United States of America for four years.
- I was instrumental in bringing advanced children’s health care to undivided Andhra Pradesh State for the FIRST TIME in 1999 and have set up two children’s hospitals in Hyderabad before Lotus Hospital for Women & Children.
My Achievements :
- I am a postgraduate teacher : College of Pediatric Critical Care
- I am also the Executive Editor of The Journal of Pediatric Critical Care
- I have authored several chapters in Recent Advances in Pediatrics Series, published case reports in Journal of Pediatric Critical Care.
- I come with 25 years of expertise post qualification in Pediatrics, Neonatology, and Pediatric Intensive Care .
- Senior Specialist in Newborn Medicine, Children’s Intensive Care Medicine, Complicated medical conditions in children, Difficult Diagnoses, etc.
My availability : Only at Lakdikapul
Mornings : Monday to Saturday : 10 am to 1 pm
Evenings: Monday to Saturday : 5 pm to 8 pm
Inpatients : Daily rounds and bedside counseling of parents.