MDS (Paed Early Intervention) (Osm), MS (Psych) & DMR
Sr Consultant Neonate & Paediatric Early Interventionist (Developmental Disabilities)
Lotus Hospital for Women & Children
Available For Consultation (OPD) :
LHWC – Lakdikapul: ( Monday to Saturday)
Please book appointments by calling – 040 40404444/00
LHWC – L.B Nagar: ( Thursday)
Please book appointments by calling – 040 40402222
LHWC – Kukatpally: (Saturday)
Please book appointments by calling – 040 40406666/99
Inpatient Services : On call
“VIRENDAR TREHAN” Gold Medalist 2001(0sm) & “RDAS” Gold Medalist 2001 (Osm) Distinction in DMR -RCI -New Delhi
Publications and Media
- Presented PAPER and POSTER on “A Study on behaviour problems in children with developmental delay having Down Syndrome”in 6th International Conference on Genetic and Molecular Diagnosis in Modern Medicine(GMDMM) Feb 8-10, 2013, 1st National Conference on ‘Early Intervention of Developmental Disabilities’ organized by Dept of Disability affairs, Govt of India, 7TH March 2013, The 2nd International Developmental Pediatrics Association Congress (IDPAC-2017), Phonix – International Journal for Psychology and Social Sciences (PIJPS), Vol.01;Issue 04; Page no .21-31;August 2017 and 12th Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Cerebral Palsy (IACPCON -2017)
- Guest speaker on ‘Developmental delays and disorders in children and early intervention’ at DR NTRUHS PG MEDICAL EDUCATION , CME at Dept of Paediatrics ,Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences( SIMS ) on 28-4-2013
- Actively participated in a panel discussion on “Specific Learning Disabilities and Management strategies”in Govt Doordarshan DD1 Channel, Hyderabad in 1999.
- Contributed articles on children’s behavioural and educational disorders and their management stratergies in weekly Magazine (RISHI) editions, Vol 7 & 8 from December 2006 to May 2007
- Assessment, Planning and Early Intervention to IUGR children at risk, highrisk and disabled children in 0 to 3 years age group in NICU and out-patient basis.
- Transdisciplinary therapeutic interventional approach
- Early detection and management of the 4Ds – Defects at Birth, Diseases in Children, Deficiency conditions & Developmental Delays including developmental Disabilities (Motor, Cognitive, Visual, Speech-Language, Hearing ,Genetic and Multiple disabilities)
My Areas of Interest :
Childhood Autism (ASD), ADHD, SLD and Intellectual Disabilities, Cerebral Palsy and Neuro muscular disorders, Speech-Language and communication Therapeutics, Genetic Counselling and common early childhood Orthopaedic, Neurological conditions and their Early Therapeutic Interventional programme, childhood and Adolescent psychological issues.